The Democratic States of Caladann is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working population of 235 million Caladannians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19.0%.
The Caladannian economy, worth 15.8 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 67,281 dollars, with the richest citizens earning 6.3 times as much as the poorest.
Private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government, movie references are legally admissible in court, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance, and the latest political memes depict Leader as an overly-choreographed robot. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Caladann's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Caladann was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, the latest political memes depict Leader as an overly-choreographed robot.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, eerie glow-in-the-dark cornfields give farmlands an uncanny appearance.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, movie references are legally admissible in court.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Caladann, the contraband cigarette trade is lighting up across Caladann.
- : Caladann voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Caladann voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Caladann endorsed The Republic of Elvoreto.
- : Caladann endorsed The Kingdom of The Kingdom Of Wagies.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Loutsland, Ihese, Territorio di Nessuno, Amerian States, Siwale, Dar es Saalam, Hamerica, 1 very fast endotarter, Yaorozu, Pazair, New Jamgra, New Lakemba, WeKnow, Kragsgale, Picairn, Kocherian, Simone Republic, Noahs Second Country, Abject Ludicrosity, Koda-Land, Brucklania, Guer Aike, Highton Islands, The Tampa Bay Rays, The Rhein States, Fauzjhia, Zzozona, Illusia and Neverendia, United Kahndaq, Maclare, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kranostav, Great Bights Mum, El Fiji Grande, Sundred, Xipher, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Dreadton, Damsmel, Sikol, Notyoutopia, Newpromisedland, Buckhem, Corfad, Frances Francis the First of France, Shibutani, Empy, Zumlandia, Daiz, Borsukia, and 81 others.Omnistria, Entecavir, Interdimensional Zone, Arichia, Principia Mathematica, North Bratislava, Praeceps, Pallaith, Corn Virus, Ethnon, Ultra777, Dabarastan, Prydania, Andexia, Aeolist, Schnuftelland, Sil Dorsett, Eurochina, Solskjar, Xyrron, Westinor, Seanat, Yokciq Empire, Ihsan, Moubarakistan, Zeternia, Pokemanland, Godwanna, Clan Spaniel, U S Eh, Astal Aavors, Ravendi, Votak Matim, Frahnkzaden, Libertania Democratica, Maott, Heilhum Imperius, Sunto, Dechire par la Guerre, Napnomadia, Wineclaw, Selfgradatude, Plutayah, Eschatosia, Valhalla123, Geektopia, Orado, Vincone Cae, Malta Comino Gozo, Runeda, The Iron Lions, Draconian Progression, Xagill, Therizia, Harjad, Tyirza, Eywaan, Aerilia, Cretox State, Morover, Nouvelle-Floride, Holy Oranz, McMasterdonia, Sopernia, TLTland, Outer Shenendoah, Shadowrik, Unsophisticate, Amprak, Valentine Z, Glanst, Noesantara, Comfed, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Democratic Republic of Kohland, Chips and Guac, Yalkan, Navsland, and Lulubellia.