The Republic of Calbee is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion, suspicion of poets, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed population of 735 million Calbeeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of ΛTHΞOS. The average income tax rate is 35.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Calbeean economy, worth 62.4 trillion Keks a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is 84,945 Keks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's faithful often say there is a higher power watching over them, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality, and students abandon classrooms for online education. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Calbee's national animal is the Nyn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Calbee was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Calbee, students abandon classrooms for online education.
- : Calbee endorsed The United Kingdom of Moszce-Walvard.
- : Calbee was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Moszce-Walvard.
- : Calbee was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : Calbee was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Calbee, there is a growing belief that consciousness is a simulated illusion within a computer-generated reality.
- : Calbee endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Calbee was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Calbee endorsed The United States of Filipopol.
Endorsements Received: 88 » VW53Aland, Evrigenis, A Slanted Black Stripe, Talitoa, ArenaC, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Brotherland, Marrabuk, Grossvietnam, Biggstonia, Axdel, Merlovich, Drunken Seal Islands, Freedomindia, La xinga, United China Nation, The Romanum Legio, Federal Republic of Hetacia, Adavan, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, Hokolokia, Interdimensional Waifus, 3 14159265358979323846264, Ridann, Modra, Kangarawa, Unger under over, Headpat Central, East Malaysia, Libertanny, Republic of Berzerkistan, Adioration, Stellar Colonies, Slys Paws, Wiranath, BearStackof2015, Dragons Blood, Freedom Fascists, Under Sea Desert, The United Asian Republics, Rhealaliit, Enlil, Sycona, New Leganes, Aeljae, CopyCato, Joundia, Asendavia, and 38 others.Wizardonia, Galve, Kriov, Stumptopia, Pakitsk, Blobbo, The Soviet Space Commie Union, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Coruh, Chria Deau, Bachtendekuppen, Todd McCloud, Ripsylvania, The Almighty Country, Lingu, Hexyia, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Peoples Republic of GG, Acronis, Army of Chaos, Aivintis, Greater New Cassandra, Mays Austrian Nation, Rainbow Vests, Raunch, Sokala, Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, BuciLand, Tseriesiscoming, The Atlae Isles, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, and Moszce-Walvard.