The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jason North with a fair hand, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, compulsory gun ownership, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 7.649 billion Canaltians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bondiclav. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Canaltian economy, worth a remarkable 1,755 trillion pence a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 229,533 pence, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It turns out you can teach cats new tricks, former customs officers are adjusting to their new lives as market stall traders, populations of two-headed hawks have been found around recently-uncovered archaeological sites, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown. Canaltia's national animal is the hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is pointless.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Canaltia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Canaltia lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of Atsvea.
- : Canaltia endorsed The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Canaltia was endorsed by The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Canaltia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Canaltia lodged a message on the Forest Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Ruinenlust, Chilledsville, The Black Forrest, Candlewhisper Archive, Ransium, Ownzone, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ziotah and Riverside, Kawastyselir, Feladria, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Entitize, Eryndlynd, Cannibaland, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Ironic Remarks, Forgotten Beauty, Caterasia, Window Land, Wantevolo, Verdant Haven, Sacara, Cat-Herders United, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Artemis, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Bananaistan, Octopus Islands, Lura, Bregaria, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Blon Gre, Frieden-und Freudenland, Bilsa, Appendia, Effazio, Pen Blanityion, Anachronolandia, Deontologia, Tscharva, Middle Barael, Girelna, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, and 26 others.Alcantaria, Jutsa, Hoochlandia, Terrabod, Manniskoslaktet, East Stederland, Cikya, Crowacia, Simbolon, The Most Serene Republicans, Kannap, The Long Valley, Garbelia, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, Rivienland, Daarwyrth, New Ladavia, Uan aa Boa, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Doxstern, McClandia Doge 2, Ordealius, and Atsvea.