|Leader||King Zen II|
The Royal Dominion of Candensia is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Zen II with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical population of 7.224 billion Candensians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alriora. The average income tax rate is 85.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Candensian economy, worth a remarkable 1,278 trillion Andens a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 177,013 Andens, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Giggling teens are asked to put their mouths on rubber dolls, sex changes are routinely performed at Candensia's hospitals, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, and the new one Anden coin also makes a handy throwing-star. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Candensia's national animal is the Silverwing Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candensia endorsed The Monarchist Republic of Unitess.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Monarchist Republic of Unitess.
- : Candensia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Candensia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commercial Arbitration Recognition".
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Candensia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Candensia endorsed The Imperial Confederation of Areleand.
- : Candensia approved the World Assembly proposal "Condemn Ever-Wandering Souls".
- : Candensia was endorsed by The Imperial Confederation of Areleand.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Evve Terre, Antekuna, What The Heckoslovakia, Schwypia, Comaraka, Loziura, Khosrau, Klusis, The Atomic Schism, South Hyrijahzol, Evacasia, Nonadia, Doge Land, Upper Nowhere, Masaniay, Exbrenia, Conglagateia, Basaran, South Easthern, Cenagrad, Kynthes, Artaecus, Transnister, The Order Of The Fallen, Rumanian States, Athejia, Luwuia, Riktur, Bawnnmore, Ardiveds, Marticaen, Dwarf Land4, Areleand, and Unitess.