|Faith||Unlimited Cheap Data|
|Currency||slightly grubby dollar|
|Animal||Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing|
The AI See You of Candlewhisper Archive is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by April Showers with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, rampant corporate plagiarism, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 10.319 billion Archivists enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The minute, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Monaster. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Archivian economy, worth a remarkable 4,498 trillion slightly grubby dollars a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Soda Sales, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 435,932 slightly grubby dollars, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,484,147 per year while the poor average 37,159, a ratio of 66.9 to 1.
Teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing, and witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Candlewhisper Archive's national animal is the Six-Fingered Ugly Dolphin-Octopus Thing, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Unlimited Cheap Data.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Candlewhisper Archive was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Candlewhisper Archive endorsed The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Candlewhisper Archive endorsed The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Candlewhisper Archive was endorsed by The Armed Republic of The Young Ur.
- : Candlewhisper Archive was endorsed by The Allied Kingdoms of Atsvea.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, raver DJ XStacy holds multiple medical degrees in chillaxing.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, politicians always seem to take two steps forward then three steps back.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, teens are voting on which C-List pop star will be next to be evicted from the opera house.
- : Following new legislation in Candlewhisper Archive, marijuana is legal in the privacy of your own home.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Frieden-und Freudenland, Ransium, Velkia and the Islands, Eryndlynd, Ironic Remarks, Feladria, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Ruinenlust, Caterasia, Dwardossa, Ownzone, Kawastyselir, Chilledsville, Canaltia, The Cypher Nine, Turbeaux, Reannia, The New Bluestocking Homeland, The Black Forrest, Fahx, Entitize, Elundris, Taco Respublic, Forgotten Beauty, The Void Territories, Sacara, Window Land, Verdant Haven, Cat-Herders United, Kinganaryasia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Kinectia, The Righteous Order of Youth, Bregaria, Lura, Ecolof, Love and Nature, Octopus Islands, Greyveldt, Bananaistan, Palos Heights, Rivienland, Snjor, Rippardine, Coranova, Cheloboria, Villturland, Svelta, and 15 others.Lousykitty, Krisylia, Appendia, Spengland et South Toiwan, Bakwaas, Blon Gre, Pen Blanityion, Deontologia, Burkhai, Effazio, Groenwald, New Ladavia, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, and The Young Ur.