The Federation of CANZUK 1 is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its public floggings, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 451 million CANZUKS have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 40.9%.
The frighteningly efficient CANZUKIAN economy, worth 53.2 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 117,934 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion, Leader claims to be the epitome of family values, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions, and everybody's got wood thanks to Leader. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CANZUK 1's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CANZUK 1 was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, everybody's got wood thanks to Leader.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, parents often leave their kids in the car while they attend mindfulness meditation sessions.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : CANZUK 1 was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The Oppressed Peoples of Gyp Land.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, Leader claims to be the epitome of family values.
- : CANZUK 1 was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Gyp Land.
- : Following new legislation in CANZUK 1, doctors prescribe medicines but they rarely dispense hope or compassion.
- : CANZUK 1 endorsed The Pax Stellarum of Stellar Colonies.
Endorsements Received: 32 » VW53Aland, Lingu, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Libertanny, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, Dragons Blood, East Malaysia, Tretrid, The Three States of Fortuna, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Virgoliaendorses, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Staynes, Oofery, Republic of Berzerkistan, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Technocratic Tagalog, Modra, BuciLand, A mean old man, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, Stellar Colonies, Gyp Land, and Refuge Isle.