|Leader||Bann Zenos vos Kodiro|
The Bannorn of Canzuka is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Bann Zenos vos Kodiro with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 1.715 billion Canzukans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morrigen. The average income tax rate is 26.5%.
The strong Canzukan economy, worth 106 trillion kamas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Trout Farming, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 62,069 kamas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, biotech companies are fined if their jumbled genetic sequences look too familiar, garishly-decorated government buildings are being hailed as the height of 'religious nouveau', and nobody knows why the caged bulldog sings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Canzuka's national animal is the bulldog, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Vezkelios.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Canzuka's influence in MasterCard rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Canzuka's influence in MasterCard rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Canzuka's influence in MasterCard rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Canzuka's influence in MasterCard rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Canzuka lodged a message on the MasterCard Regional Message Board.
- : Canzuka relocated from The dictorship of covenant to MasterCard.
- : Canzuka's influence in The dictorship of covenant rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Canzuka's influence in The dictorship of covenant rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Canzuka's influence in The dictorship of covenant rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Canzuka's influence in The dictorship of covenant rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".