The Federation of Capea is a huge, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, infamous sell-swords, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 310 million Capeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cambus. The average income tax rate is 28.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Capean economy, worth 31.1 trillion credits a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Automobile Manufacturing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 100,406 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Capea, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society, and fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Capea's national animal is the lion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Capea, fashion magazine covers finally display realistic body images following photo-manipulation becoming illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, unemployed youngsters trained to kill are being released en masse into society.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, young soldiers are shocked to discover there are no 'safe spaces' on a battlefield.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Capea.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, sweet-toothed Capeans have been left penniless by the VAT on candy.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, the environment is gorgeous so long as you're looking up.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Capea was endorsed by The Opression of The Wires Empire.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
- : Following new legislation in Capea, fiscal policy hawks decry the sizable "panem et circenses" fund added to the public budget.
Endorsements Received: 174 » Evertopia, Old Atlantica, Silvedania, Valentian Elysium, Keswickholt, Solsevara, Selu-Ahare, The African Emirates, Ilvanya, Miliarat, The Galactic American Imperium, Chip Skylark, Tausend Seen, Ferthuj, S Mova Derat, Maconshinbernititte, Tusenadingia Norgenadingasianglen, Samonaemia, DetroitSmash, Tierra de Platanos, Swag Chief Bubba Estate, City of Saint Nicolas, Arnesia, Makykay, Vivolkha, Onfande, Mauryana, Krystalveil, JanRaiQlux, New Non, Kaltovar, South Orwelland, Hawalius, The Fortem, Wischland, Marroc, Seranis, Saint Islaw Wra, Geolapo, Violent Trees, Schudentag, Ilfarasia, Bradmarkers, Lacuna, Donnee, Republic of Libriano, Dustwind, Medetas, Liberdon, Juiulia, and 124 others.Zubrowlitz, Zeganas, Zopciria, Mastodonia, Prairiesora, Nanase Army, Purrrland, ANCAPISTANZA, Monte Claro, Palman, Holma, The Soylent Green Party, St Lennys Island, Nea Komnenia, Thyndra, Skamor, Amabanana, Aquachromia, Generic Country Name That Is Available, Solarampa, Isentran, Wysrod, Clialaad, The Iron Crown Order, Ascended Union, Valtavi, Terra Royaume, Kyrizstanislav, Northern Nivaria, Better Indonesia, Creeptopia, Georce, Katitania, Eppur, Manurajya, Emulini, Yakkandiania, Colonel Terrosit, Sawhirius, Marxist Germany, Noohlya, Lower Phlebacite, Tbone Steak, Tzo, Batona, Seantonia, Namakan, The unidet Of life, Eist, Ardelenia, Cowkaine, Ikaoxc, Vragar, Nibi Naabe, TRUE MANS, The Snake Brotherhood, Peacecock, Union of Socialist Irish Republics, Voldwinashunst, Kalldunn, Airday, Killettland, Karlando, Testa, Danyl, Brandenbourg-Anhalt, Calrad, Solleana, Mursilis, VuVuVaz, Tharalian Union, Renetopia, QuazaFire, Drewish, Son Weslana, Iontan, Chiseka, New Kios, Lucciana, Graemania, Northern African Sahara, Treeford, New Terrasol, Anisopterra, Novegia, The Republic of Osea, Pianaville, Slaytania, Alaxia, Coreras, ShadowVoltia, Ner Epiand, Maalemzya, A R V E R N A, WRNDM, Pallas Athenaie, Riance, Creightland, Tangora, Galimania, Aurorastar, Anollasia, West Longobardia, Isle of James, Alemputo, Germanic and Jewish people, Grungerock, Pardul, Zachais, Ignis Cinere, Kachikawawa, United States of Island land, Islands of Czechia, Free Land of Rebellium, PYT, Osito Libre, Dorab, Venmere, Kierekiko, Grimmywelsh, Zeklandia, Datland, Megistos, and The Wires Empire.