The Most Serene Republic of Carignanum is a colossal, efficient nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and digital currency. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.194 billion Genoveses have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Genova. The average income tax rate is 54.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Genovese economy, worth 658 trillion Genovins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 126,794 Genovins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader, and the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Carignanum's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, the Museum of Blackacrean War Crimes is located on "Blackacre Did Nothing Wrong Avenue".
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, Leader's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, CEOs and corporate executives are frequently found striking for better stock options.
- : Carignanum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Quebecshire".
- : Carignanum voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Convicted Voters".
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Following new legislation in Carignanum, confessions don't count if suffixed with "izzle".
- : Carignanum endorsed The Most Serene Republic of The Axis of Death.
Endorsements Received: 97 » Republic of Satherland, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Regnum Italiae, Saint Domingo, Yahlia, Bohomo, Slavonia and Srijem, Ahma, Kenmoria WA Mission, Outer Sparta, Northern German Federation, Thracia and Crimea, St Scarlett, Irminsulia, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, GanymedEuropa, Nardin, Dauershire, Chioganah, Feria-Alkaline, Pilipinas and Malaya, Dark Matter, Alympian Kingdom, Wombelland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, Leranditale, An Clar, Purgatio, Soviet Taoistan, Galway-Dublin, British Norklon, Elisabethshagen, Alsted, Falvaard, Lovisa, Nevelja, Neuchateau, Leszno, Walfo, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Jim the Baptist, Prussian-Union, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, The Champions League, and 47 others.Invernessia, Someseni, Lyallpur, Chronus, Savinecross, North of Americas, Destyntine, The Seven Provinces, Ausvelt, Shaor, Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Sienkahn, Old World Order, Monte Naranja, Wessex and Cornwall, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Apabeossie, Enway, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, NorthPortugal, Tristinity, Owlograd, Kanokla, United Communes of Chile, Anskerdank, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, En Hassik, and The Axis of Death.