The Federation of Carordia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Müller with an iron fist, and renowned for its frequent executions, avowedly heterosexual populace, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.726 billion Carordians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Industry also on the agenda, while Social Policy and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stanford. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Carordian economy, worth a remarkable 1,022 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 216,418 Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 750,177 per year while the poor average 45,580, a ratio of 16.5 to 1.
Tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, and space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Carordia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Carordia's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Carordia was endorsed by The Democracy of West Wirral.
- : Carordia endorsed The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Carordia endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Following new legislation in Carordia, space has been brought down to earth with constellations of cancer cases across Carordia.
- : Carordia was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Carordia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Carordia, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Following new legislation in Carordia, internet sites are legally unable to stop their users from posting pornography.
- : Following new legislation in Carordia, tourists flock to see the giant stone carvings of historical leaders at Mount Rushless.
- : Following new legislation in Carordia, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Le Libertia, Raghallaigh, Aexnidaral, Murden, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Estanglia, Katkasistan, Brickfield, Mediocrea, Igueranel, Elaeria, Budraria, Vlazinova, Tomaenia, Paulotzia, Liveropolis, Purgitz, Pirataria, Serpahima, Akeland, Free Rosabell, Polgaria, Poquaoi, Old Aweic Wirs, Ipsonasia, Greatnessity City, Acapais, Arvigiel, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Zakanda, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, United-Marrshmallows, Dat Countreh, Gooblaria, Muertio, Mikkazuki, The Democratic Peoples, Bolger, Clialaad, Twilight Ways, Zangc, Terra Potestatem, Volkovica, Chadaria, North is Better, Desrouleaux, Saarland-Niederbayern, Estingberg, and 22 others.Upper Prestina, Clan MacNeal, Emastalia, Salxeburg, Darostar, Purple Ruthenia, Ikheria, Sagehills, Federal Republic of Respondia, The United Peoples of Centrism, Bellcon, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Koroniti, New Peoples Empire, Kingdom of Stargard, Chungus World, Novamexia 3, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, Guztavo, and West Wirral.