|Capital||New Castelia City|
|Faith||The High Church of Castelia|
|Animal||Robo-Animal Line of Products®|
The Retropunk Eperopolis of Castelia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Adalbert Corvinius with an iron fist, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, smutty television, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, cheerful population of 6.622 billion Castelians are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Castelia City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Castelian economy, worth a remarkable 1,952 trillion Mordon®s a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 294,838 Mordon®s, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
A signed affidavit from a prominent anti-corruption advocate declares that he is in fact a crook after all, incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, and the military is plagued with unethical researchers. Crime is totally unknown. Castelia's national animal is the Robo-Animal Line of Products®, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The High Church of Castelia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Castelia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Castelia lodged a message on the Azure Watester Federation Regional Message Board.
- : Castelia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Castelia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nuremgard".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Castelia was reclassified from "Benevolent Dictatorship" to "Libertarian Police State".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Castelia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Kafair, Jamstown, Ukraniumstan, American Pere Housh, Goodawesomeness, The great Beaver, New Imperial Britannia, Best Rwanda, Rusliv, Kynor, The Ruby Ranch Republic, The Order of the Holy Inquisitors, Karelignia, Vlamms Statt, and Winter Gulley.