|Capital||El Pueblo Unido|
|Leader||President Catniss Mesteņero|
The Seminomadic Republic of Cat-Herders United is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Catniss Mesteņero with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 4.148 billion Cat-herders hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of El Pueblo Unido. The average income tax rate is 48.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cat-Herders Unitedian economy, worth 630 trillion Feline Florins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 151,918 Feline Florins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas", children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name, and a historic rise in the minimum wage has crushed the economy with inflation. Crime is totally unknown. Cat-Herders United's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Feline Catolicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, a historic rise in the minimum wage has crushed the economy with inflation.
- : Cat-Herders United endorsed The Burning Trash Fire of Lord Dominator.
- : Cat-Herders United was endorsed by The Burning Trash Fire of Lord Dominator.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, children must be board certified to append "Jr" to their name.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, constipated disaster survivors are rapidly learning that MRE is short for "Meal Requiring Enemas".
- : Cat-Herders United was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth and the Top 10% for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Cat-Herders United voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Sovereign Justice Accord".
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, the year's most anticipated show is "Great Deals on Delicious Meals".
- : Following new legislation in Cat-Herders United, tourists call Cat-Herders Unitedian beach towns "the fine coastline".
Endorsements Received: 72 » Ransium, Canaltia, Ruinenlust, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Wantevolo, Feladria, Candlewhisper Archive, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Verdant Haven, Ownzone, The Void Territories, Eryndlynd, Frieden-und Freudenland, Forgotten Beauty, Taco Respublic, Vanenia, Chilledsville, Caterasia, Kawastyselir, The Black Forrest, Ziotah and Riverside, Ironic Remarks, Dwardossa, Entitize, Reannia, Novian Republics, Ordand, Hyon Delta, Edible Plywood, Bananaistan, Awhaiti Kaiatu, Artemis, Bregaria, Greyveldt, Octopus Islands, Crowacia, Eaven, Tur Ada, Blon Gre, Cheloboria, Ashrah, Bilsa, Appendia, Lura, Effazio, Anachronolandia, Pen Blanityion, Middle Barael, and 22 others.Atsvea, Roless, Pythaga, Girelna, Tscharva, BEKM, Norginlajicratefe, Talgarth, Jutsa, New Ladavia, Terrabod, Manniskoslaktet, South Wal Saland, New Kvenland, East Stederland, Simmer, La Merced, Cikya, Alcantaria, Julunaphra, Hoochlandia, and Lord Dominator.