The Queendom of Cell Leader is a massive, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 4.809 billion Cell Leaderians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 66.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Cell Leaderian economy, worth 79.9 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 16,624 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Elections have been outlawed, gambling is outlawed, and it is illegal to make racist remarks in public. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cell Leader's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Surrey rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Cell Leader lodged a message on the Surrey Regional Message Board.
- : Cell Leader relocated from Purgatory to Surrey.
- : Cell Leader's influence in Purgatory rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Cell Leader's influence in Purgatory rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".