The United Kingdom of Centristvill is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by King Grant with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.602 billion Centristvillians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Blackmount. The average income tax rate is 91.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Centristvillian economy, worth 692 trillion Cents a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 192,208 Cents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right, citizens have a tough time telling the difference between jeans and genes, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people, and young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Centristvill's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Anglican Communion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, young girls and senior citizens alike can be spotted wearing colourful short shorts.
- : Centristvill endorsed The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, the wheel has been patented by at least a hundred people.
- : Centristvill was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Realms of Madness.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, citizens have a tough time telling the difference between jeans and genes.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, evenings at university debating societies often end with everyone acknowledging both sides may well be right.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, a third of Centristvillians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Centristvill was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in the South Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Centristvill, reporters who negatively comment on politicians' haircuts are cut from the news.
Endorsements Received: 175 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Farengeto, Bear Connors Paradiso, Oxsania, Havenfell, Dylar, Kiasu-ism, Privatore, Kringalia, Janapuri, Quiescent, Belschaft, Luddinlande, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, The Solar System Scope, Theorin, The Two Jerseys, The United Expanse, Darakin, Nothanksbutseriously, Lioniel, Techganet, Pax Dracon, Sedunn, Curlyhoward, Madhonia, Seliyan progressive Islands, Pamela And Hepatitis, GI-Land, Japanese Federal Republic, Sanden, Lambdaland, WTP All the good names are taken, Soem, Anachronolandia, Ufask, Si-topia, Transtemporal Shifts, FreeFishers, Nowa Europa, Barabarom, Angevin Britannia, Holy Chimerland, Jehenna, Three Rivia Levr, Wese Zippopiteradgil, Lightmare, and 125 others.Linguiniland, Aidenfieeld, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Rebel-topia, The naked people, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Vincent Field, Runsiya, Nyfinest128, Wyatonians, Trinennie, Aywhyou, La Ascension, Moreana, Escevola, Ridehale, Volaworand, Paranoia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Utondara, Rhetiaa, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Saciu, Concrete Slab, New Briantown, Calistan, Jaxon, Great Andora, Lotadia, Nova Montron, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Wehraboos, The National Corporation, Isokenzar, Agalaesia, Awjan, Abarri, Xandev, Aguatania, Republitank, Cuuldere, PASTIR, Rabbitz, Whimichy, Kandorith, USNE2018, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Zess, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Ariankido, Akindom, State of Iowa, Land Without Shrimp, The Filippinas, Jahass, St Oaks, Stoniamera, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, A Frog Dimension, The Brand New Salvatagard Republic, Staubsaugen, Spearos, Sesteran, Churumduul, Qawe, Milvands, Dasko, Crystal Creation, Phanama, PenguinPies, Amerion, Wild Space, North Erfton, World United, Negoshi, Great Africans, Aveerya, Westoc Kinness, Srevana, Yellunstryer, Laropsa, Miltonville, Blaash, Aurcania, Jennaterra, Pays de Loire, Ketathinamiri Islands, Imperial Duck, Bomamani, Higash, Ratoninburg, Upper Tyrconnel, Aberforthton, Omiri, United Radzer, Florenczia, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Skeldonya, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Kindfled, Kopashu, Sayet, Phoenicia Kingdom, Noveos, The Tecorogan Federation, Newer Blustshinia, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Direwolf1, Maeiland, Des Nak Neers, Contemplative Triangles, Samogitija, Myur Arditt, Annie60, and Realms of Madness.