|Capital||the Dog Pound|
|Leader||RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001|
|Faith||24th day dawgists|
The Uninspired nation type of Cerberion is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001 with an iron fist, and notable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 21.427 billion Cerberionites are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Dog Pound. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Cerberionite economy, worth a remarkable 7,079 trillion oppressed Multitudes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 330,394 oppressed Multitudes, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 3,092,580 per year while the poor average 2,998, a ratio of 1,031 to 1.
Cute fluffy little RoboCerb Invasion Prevention Unit 001s are increasingly popular exotic pets, the Foreign Ministry thinks an eye for an eye is a blindingly good idea, the "war on terror" doesn't seem to be making Cerberionites any less frightened, and women wearing male lounge-wear are quizzed for hours by mental health practitioners. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Cerberion's national animal is the happy people, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is 24th day dawgists.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Cerberion's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Cerberion relocated from Osiris to 10000 Islands.
- : Cerberion was refounded in Osiris.
- : Cerberion ceased to exist in 10000 Islands.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector and the Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Cerberion was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.