|Capital||Chadarai the underground city|
The Empire of Chadaria is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 604 million Chads enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chadarai the underground city. The average income tax rate is 19.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Chadarian economy, worth 35.1 trillion Chad Coins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 58,188 Chad Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was "Pragmatism", family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes, and movie references are legally admissible in court. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Chadaria's national animal is the Chad Rex, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The Empire of Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth.
- : Chadaria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Novamexia 3.
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The United Socialist States of New Peoples Empire.
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Chadaria was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Blaniotid.
- : Chadaria was endorsed by The French Speaking Commonwealth of Algamonzimt.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Desrouleaux, Saarland-Niederbayern, Volkovica, Liberepublia, Acapais, Mancheseva City, Mikkazuki, Akeland, Bolger, Beriwen, Nouravalan, Eskaai, Purgitz, Emastalia, Aexnidaral, Pirataria, Bethania, Terra Potestatem, Sparhawkia, Dirauti, Eloscape, Twilight Ways, Clialaad, Lethen, Benthamania, South Eastern Centralia, Raghallaigh, Cortlandt Manor, Poquaoi, Coloamerica, Arvigiel, Betelguesa, 1Grasslandia, Free Rosabell, Caleban, Budraria, Eumenides, --Neo-America--, Le Libertia, Andradus, Almendron, Illangdonall, Dat Countreh, Chungus World, Salxeburg, Balustravia, Muertio, Serpahima, Estingberg, Estanglia, and 19 others.Asian Hatia, Purple Ruthenia, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Murden, AlexandriaOne, Upper Prestina, Sagehills, Deathfall, Caffeinated, Brickfield, Kingdom of Stargard, Ikheria, Ipsonasia, Algamonzimt, Androxis, Baobab-Bumbaria, New Peoples Empire, Novamexia 3, and Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth.