The Tribal Democratic Union of Champaign is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Piper Wright with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, parental licensing program, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.339 billion Tribesmen are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbana. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Champaignian economy, worth a remarkable 2,992 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 183,120 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, and the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation. Crime is totally unknown. Champaign's national animal is the Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Rastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Champaign was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Champaign was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Champaign was endorsed by The Democratic States of Draggy.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, the state considers itself the 'third parent' of every child in the nation.
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, employers are finding it hard to screen candidates now that everyone gets A grades in their exams.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, shoppers have literally had their hands full since plastic bags were banned.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Archonina, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Nevafornia, The Undivided, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Liberillia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Pandaland II, New Belia, Arnic, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Marshalia, Volkason, The divisive isolationists, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Holmani, The Free States of Gotham, Moriari, Arvladma, and 31 others.BIteland, Professor thomas, Aldesport, Wild Wild 100s, Orson Welles, Willow Gate, Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, The United Republic of Westend, DiscGolfLand, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Xicqy, Schlesien-Galizien, Arifiyyah, Schantan, Weratt, New Will Land, Marina Nova, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Draggy, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.