The Slightly Charr-ed Federation of Charville is a huge, genial nation, ruled by Graham Hilmlys with a fair hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, otherworldly petting zoo, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 854 million Charvilleans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aenva. The average income tax rate is 9.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Charvillean economy, worth 116 trillion Rovas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Information Technology. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 136,983 Rovas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Graham Hilmlys will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, the nation's biggest export is stupidity, and supervisors in Charville commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, probably because of the absence of a police force. Charville's national animal is the Blue-footed Booby, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charville published "Government Transparency Report: September" (Meta: Reference).
- : Charville lodged a message on the Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Charville, supervisors in Charville commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Charville endorsed The Democratic Republic of Awden.
- : Charville voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Charville, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Charville, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Charville, Graham Hilmlys will only ring up foreign leaders if they agree to reverse the charges.
- : Following new legislation in Charville, feuilletons can only be deciphered with a Galliennais dictionary.
- : Following new legislation in Charville, ships no longer sail as no one wants to encounter Charvillean pirates.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Mudreuque, Lislandia, Pieistan, Socialist Platypus, Supero Omnia, Gatorstan, Her Majesty Silver Garden, The sovereign provinces of Mesha, Nein Marosts, Marchiaa, Tolerian Empire, Creditopia, Free Azell, El Blurkistan, Hal-Lija, Ziroxeut, Atila, Synarchia, Vomvalyst, Primis Tenebris, Balan Bar, Drakenz, Dyrland, BarbieTingz, Ciapore, Aelandi, Ostarossa, Zuhayrian, Cronaphe, Liberto-Ancapistan, Corrinnesia, Kensaland, MacDonald Clan, Naraval, FinalDelta, Great Austronisian Empire, Thuron, Covidialia, Nueva Rico, Lower East Manhattan, Anum Pace, LEEEthanica, Tarzantos El Camosia, Cle Brait, New Killdeer, Oktadonia, Wakaru, Ruotsaland, Orwal, Lutu, and 40 others.Flamboyant Fanboys, Duby, New Holten, Prairie Union, Nuktuk, Socialist Lonely Boys, Swiss Hommousionopia, Vivenxistan, Plusquam verisimile est, Hill Billy, Nova Briton, Oreganote, Pervincia, Tromsia And Gabs, Lucensia, NewEndland, Yoyleberry, The International Workingman, Rex Omnia, Ruskton, Sialked, Zemke, Louisianan, The Cute and Lovely Maria, Stustu, Lucasistanania, Tirnot, Garraf, Princess-Daisy, The Third British Empire, Lokira, EclipseTunnel, Space Nudists, ZONKISTAN, Reslas, Kakamenia, The Beautiful Darkness of Alanza, Kosovostan, Aequipondium, and Classede.