|Leader||President Laurent Brossoit|
The Republic of Chatasunga is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Laurent Brossoit with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 7.24 billion Chatasungans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rev. The average income tax rate is 78.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chatasungan economy, worth 781 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 107,959 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Asking what someone does for a living is considered a faux pax for being potentially jobist, male cubicle workers stand up every time a woman enters the room, visiting dignitaries make excuses to leave functions early and head to the nearest pub, and doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chatasunga's national animal is the Black Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Economic Output.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry and Most Efficient Economies.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Chatasunga was endorsed by Volaniban.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured and the Top 10% for Most Cheerful Citizens and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Chatasunga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
Endorsements Received: 1 » East Durthang.