The Republic of CheeseBurrito is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Big Cheese with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, national health service, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.134 billion CheeseBurritoans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cheesetopia. The average income tax rate is 46.7%.
The frighteningly efficient CheeseBurritoan economy, worth 172 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 152,183 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, baiting is a national sport, and the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb. Crime is totally unknown. CheeseBurrito's national animal is the swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CheeseBurrito was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, the regional delicacy of chocolate bombes is deadlier than an unexploded bomb.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, baiting is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, historic buildings are being demolished to allow for road-widening in the city centre.
- : CheeseBurrito was reclassified from "Anarchy" to "Civil Rights Lovefest".
- : CheeseBurrito endorsed The Cartographer Guy of Staynes.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, stylish juvenile delinquents are highly overrepresented in fatal motorcycle accidents.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
- : Following new legislation in CheeseBurrito, many suspect the government "doth protest too much" with their curiously specific denials of conspiracy theories.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Todd McCloud, A Slanted Black Stripe, H-Zhena, Rhealaliit, VW53Aland, Roissyland, Propwash, Tim Stark, Brotherland, Davelands, Socialist Holy American Empire, Bachtendekuppen, Wiranath, Axdel, Pulmonaria, The Angel of Charity, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Aelitia, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, BearStackof2015, Riveraland, Squid Ruinosa, Someseni, Marrico, Am Echad, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, Zukchiva, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Elkenian, Abadong, Acheronn, Just Vale 2, LewisWorld, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Chubaka, Cameronia Excellentia, The Holy Utopian Republic, Astroa, Adavan, Arkantis, Bortalandet, Yutogolan, Zang0, Betremia, Kalaratri, Elejamie, and 37 others.Wizardonia, The Empire of Rijelv, The Upper Low, The Almighty Country, Lyontisia, Danesopia, AngusEssa, Justice-Becoming, Freedom Fascists, Thyaclinia, Theta Xi Nation, Goodnamesarerare, Stoyania, Blobbo, Fedele, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, The United Asian Republics, Wanabe, Vrama, Verja, Wells nations, Kingdom of Pars, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Verketa, Ver Norge, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, CopyCato, America Mjolnir, Way Flufff, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Danelaw Scandinavia, and Wendelandia.