The Republic of Cherised Lands of Galicia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Milé with an even hand, and renowned for its avant-garde cinema, irreverence towards religion, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate population of 14.424 billion Breogan's sons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Stellae City. The average income tax rate is 93.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Breogan's son economy, worth a remarkable 1,203 trillion Breogans a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 83,441 Breogans, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Diplomats are always trying to convince other nations to adopt l33t speak, the nation was recently voted as the most stylish in Europe, professionals are ready to retire by the time they receive permission to use their credentials, and helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cherised Lands of Galicia's national animal is the fair cow, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Stromia.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Republic of Zulrich.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Long-Term Storage Of Produced Waste".
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Nuevo Europa.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Following new legislation in Cherised Lands of Galicia, helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia endorsed The République of Continental Social Democrats.
- : Cherised Lands of Galicia was endorsed by The République of Continental Social Democrats.
Endorsements Received: 96 » Northern German Federation, Thracia Republic, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Regnum Italiae, Brakanistan, GanymedEuropa, Germany Third Reich, St Scarlett, Bohomo, Maritzal, Galway-Dublin, Super Happy Land, Elisabethshagen, Slavonia and Srijem, Nardin, The New Nordic Union, Imperium Anglorum, Irminsulia, Wombelland, Dauershire, Falvaard, Lovisa, Nuweland, Saiwania, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Ansington, Republic of Satherland, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Pilipinas and Malaya, Neuchateau, Mallesia, The Wretched of this Earth, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Walfo, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, Feria-Alkaline, Jim the Baptist, The Fair Republic, Prussian-Union, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Chronus, The Champions League, Invernessia, Ausvelt, and 46 others.Someseni, Monte Naranja, Savinecross, Leranditale, North of Americas, Destyntine, Grodisze, Abject Ludicrosity, The Seven Provinces, Shaor, Aragonja, Socialist Balkans, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Sloburg, Mons Graupius, Chioganah, Sienkahn, Azitupia, The Reunited Yugoslavs, Seims, Meropis, Rivierenland, Ostrogotharum Praeeminebat, Crestphalia, Apabeossie, The New Mexican Confederation, Enway, Owlograd, Corsovica, Trixeland, Kanokla, Anskerdank, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, Valtrona, Eski, Bareu, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Othenhiem, Continental Social Democrats, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, and Stromia.