The State of Chiseka is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Sandatsu Sha with an iron fist, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, flagrant waste-dumping, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 2.591 billion Chisekans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare, Administration, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chuushin. The average income tax rate is 56.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Chisekan economy, worth 239 trillion Kins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 92,486 Kins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months, water fights now end with thousands dead, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, and torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chiseka's national animal is the turtle, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chiseka endorsed The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Chiseka was endorsed by The Glacieri of Alemputo.
- : Chiseka endorsed The Potato of Silvedania.
- : Chiseka was endorsed by The Potato of Silvedania.
- : Chiseka endorsed The Federation of Capea.
- : Chiseka was endorsed by The Federation of Capea.
- : Following new legislation in Chiseka, torture is commonly used to extract information from suspected criminals.
- : Following new legislation in Chiseka, people seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy.
- : Following new legislation in Chiseka, water fights now end with thousands dead.
- : Following new legislation in Chiseka, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
Endorsements Received: 34 » Valentian Elysium, Ignis Cinere, Northern Nivaria, The Republic of Osea, Dustwind, Liberdon, Evertopia, Anisopterra, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Ali Faridi, Marxist Germany, Solsevara, Wysrod, Creeptopia, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Ascended Union, Clialaad, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Megistos, United States of Island land, Drewish, Free Land of Rebellium, Pianaville, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Krystalveil, Killettland, Wischland, Mauryana, Capea, Silvedania, and Alemputo.