The Republic of Choushuu is a massive, safe nation, ruled by D'Argo Crichton with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, free-roaming dinosaurs, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 1.121 billion Roushis are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Healthcare, and Industry are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aizu Hanshi. The average income tax rate is 82.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Choushuuan economy, worth 131 trillion Ryous a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 117,283 Ryous, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, and royalist is the most offensive slur in the Choushuuan language. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Choushuu's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Science.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Choushuuan language.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, families are left homeless as entire suburbs are bulldozed on the whim of tribal chiefs.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, space research funding has hit a recent high while several military bases are being closed down.
- : Choushuu voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Common Territories".
- : Choushuu voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Prevention of Mutually assured destruction".
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, many are questioning D'Argo Crichton wearing an Eckie-Ecola baseball cap during a keynote speech.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, only clowns with PhDs from clown college can advise D'Argo Crichton on Choushuu's coulrophobia epidemic.
- : Following new legislation in Choushuu, board shorts have replaced board rooms.
Endorsements Received: 63 » Davelands, A Slanted Black Stripe, Indovinesia, Fedele, H-Zhena, Roissyland, Yumaka, Izonno, Wiranath, VW53Aland, The Sacred Whale, Brotherland, Ridann, Marrico, Merlovich, Neruch, Arkantis, Shantan, Tim Stark, Solarfall, Bachtendekuppen, Socialist Holy American Empire, Republic of Berzerkistan, Bullpups, Hizuru, Axdel, The Holy Empire of Moronica, The Angel of Charity, The Romanum Legio, United China Nation, Aelitia, Rhealaliit, Janoobi Jazair, Taya Dust, Riveraland, BearStackof2015, Just Vale 2, Squid Ruinosa, British Calradia, Stellar Colonies, Someseni, Am Echad, Ravendi, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Kilkire, Astroa, Vultuca, and 13 others.Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Kingdom of Pars, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Todd McCloud, Roliganistan, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Talitoa, Kangarawa, Plazland, and Danelaw Scandinavia.