|Leader||His Holiness Pope Francis|
The Most Holy and Grand Empire of Christian Democrats is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Holiness Pope Francis with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, barren, inhospitable landscape, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 25.596 billion Christian Democrats enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rome. The average income tax rate is 35.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christian Democratic economy, worth a remarkable 5,782 trillion νόμισμαs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 225,920 νόμισμαs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents who reward their teens' chores with concert tickets are charged with illegal reselling, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, the holiest shrine in Catholicism is on another world, and museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christian Democrats's national animal is the lamb, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Most Loyal Catholic Union of Castle Federation.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Holy Catholic Czardom of Wagafraga.
- : Christian Democrats was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Christian Democrats was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Albigensian Revenge.
- : Christian Democrats was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The holylaands.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Holy Empire of New Hapsburgland.
- : Christian Democrats was endorsed by The Kingdom of Thomas More.
- : Christian Democrats's influence in Catholic fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
Endorsements Received: 16 » Flomany, Konstantinos, La Vendee, Epeolatry, Fredgast, Nesque, Totern, Gregor Monarchy, Omensa, Piojopolis, Ave Gloriana, Grande Armee, Les Versailles, The Orion Islands, Thomas More, and Castle Federation.