The Industocracy of Chromatica is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Director M with a fair hand, and renowned for its vat-grown people, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.472 billion Chromateeses enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chronoguard. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Chromatican economy, worth 165 trillion Chromats a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Pizza Delivery. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 112,694 Chromats, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 342,176 per year while the poor average 28,843, a ratio of 11.9 to 1.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families, and the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery. Crime is well under control. Chromatica's national animal is the Rat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Profitology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chromatica was endorsed by The Commonwealth of PS Suisse.
- : Chromatica was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Chromatica, the "feminist protest" defence is increasingly common for cases of armed robbery.
- : Following new legislation in Chromatica, statistics show that terrorists often come from broken families.
- : Following new legislation in Chromatica, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Chromatica, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day.
- : Following new legislation in Chromatica, creative compliance measures ensure that high-ranking officials live in luxury while the country's coffers collect cobwebs.
- : Chromatica voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Chromatica was endorsed by The People's Republic of Anacomia.
- : Chromatica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
Endorsements Received: 43 » Dekks, Pyceiline, Mauvemarke, Venovica, Silverfish37, Wileyshire, Eythronia, United Syndicates of Sol, Talamia, Liossalde, Oh my god it is so hard to find a name, Proxmire, YouTube Rewind 2018, Great Gothica, Maupedonia, Ezechard, Norts Ale, AtlasBarfed, Roenland, Maoux, Morfeyra, Absovenia, Omniterrum, Dyasiabelsk, Yousta, Gallo Republic, Silabar, The Pirotian Republic, Qingling, Nuova Londrina, Hwachan, Syvis, Dracran Bat, Determistan, Small Potato, Adrianis, Varavano, False Utopia, Siriza, The Finno-Estonian Empire, Taigaria, Anacomia, and PS Suisse.