|Leader||Cuthbert E Tygrys|
|Faith||Flying Spaghetti Monster|
The Republic of Chubaka is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Cuthbert E Tygrys with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, keen interest in outer space, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 3.182 billion Chubakans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chuthulan. The average income tax rate is 73.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chubakan economy, worth 433 trillion bakas a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 136,229 bakas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators, third world countries are rich in "I Love Chuthulan" t-shirts, and cigarettes are dead-cheap. Crime is totally unknown. Chubaka's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chubaka was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements and the Top 10% for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, cigarettes are dead-cheap.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, third world countries are rich in "I Love Chuthulan" t-shirts.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, many whiskies taste suspiciously like automobile radiators.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, the 'Museum Of Stuff We Stole' is a tourist favourite.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Chubaka was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Cuthbert E Tygrys's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Chubakan politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
Endorsements Received: 98 » BearStackof2015, Wiranath, H-Zhena, VW53Aland, Rhealaliit, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Axdel, Hizuru, Pakitsk, Am Echad, Akorial, Adavan, Adolanta, Aklevin, Kilkire, Freedom Fascists, Endertopias, Goodnamesarerare, Aeljae, Brotherland, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, The United Neo American Union, Elejamie, The United Asian Republics, Lyontisia, Kangarawa, Plazland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Socialist Holy American Empire, Libertanny, Enlil, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, United China Nation, Grossvietnam, Osterreich und Ungarn, New Liberitad, Liberstankonia, The Theocracy of Cthulhu, Sansangra, Drunken Seal Islands, La xinga, Bytes, Asendavia, Matdor, Marrabuk, Servants of Gizmo, East Malaysia, Kaigi, and 48 others.New Leganes, The Empire of Rijelv, Bai Lung, Ridann, Broengtopia, Evrigenis, The Militarius Imperium, Rainbow Vests, Interdimensional Waifus, Talitoa, Arouran, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, Schrebia, Enou, The Eternal Land of Jong, Greater New Cassandra, Lingu, Ripsylvania, Rohanland, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, A mean old man, Mays Austrian Nation, Staynes, Santa Dystopia, Chriona, Survivoristan, Eastern Hyront Scassen, Neue Leipzig, Nevertopia, Stellar Colonies, Technocratic Tagalog, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Distro-Spartica, Ephem, Eternal Progress, Modra, Oofery, Azakhuland, Gyp Land, Kavanos, Horn of Havenkaap, Castle Federation, Oerkar, and Flying Snow.