|Animal||Two tailed lion|
The Republic of Chyneia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 788 million Chyneians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chyne. The average income tax rate is 42.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Chyneian economy, worth 38.8 trillion Crowns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,232 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, members of the government all have oddly similar anecdotes about their childhoods, Chyneia has designated Chyne as its capital city, and Chyneia successfully hosted the Balder Olympics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chyneia's national animal is the Two tailed lion, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chyneia's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chyneia's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chyneia's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Chyneia was refounded in Balder.
- : Chyneia ceased to exist in The East Pacific.
- : Chyneia was endorsed by The Republic of Virgoliaendorses.
- : Chyneia was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Chyneia was endorsed by The N-Day Noob of Oofery.
- : Chyneia was endorsed by The Artamvian Idyllic Nation of Modra.
- : Chyneia was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Someseni.