|Animal||Snub-nosed Wolf Lark|
The Democratic Republic of Citergue is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 962 million Citergueans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Administration are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citermahn. The average income tax rate is 77.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Citerguean economy, worth 68.9 trillion Drachmeres a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 71,617 Drachmeres, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system, school football matches are usually five-a-side, nations that kill a Citerguean can expect a strongly worded letter, and television executives are interested in turning Leader's zany home life into a sitcom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Citergue's national animal is the Snub-nosed Wolf Lark, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Citergue was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Citergue was endorsed by The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Citergue endorsed The RP God n Vizier dubbed Dylan of Staynes.
- : Citergue endorsed The United States of Filipopol.
- : Citergue endorsed The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Citergue was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : Citergue was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : Citergue voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Vandoosa"".
- : Citergue voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities".
- : Following new legislation in Citergue, television executives are interested in turning Leader's zany home life into a sitcom.
Endorsements Received: 52 » Marrabuk, Brotherland, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Monix, Rainbow Vests, Wiranath, Someseni, H-Zhena, Merlovich, Pakitsk, Liberstankonia, Am Echad, VW53Aland, Republic of Berzerkistan, BearStackof2015, Interdimensional Waifus, Socialist Holy American Empire, Evrigenis, Dragons Blood, Asendavia, Acronis, Stumptopia, Zukchiva, Ridann, Libertanny, Modra, Sycona, Bermadia, Stellar Colonies, Tretrid, Schrebia, Axdel, The Eternal Land of Jong, Rohanland, Lingu, FreedomIand, The Three States of Fortuna, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Greater New Cassandra, Aivintis, Technocratic Tagalog, Mays Austrian Nation, Oofery, Raunch, The Atlae Isles, BuciLand, A mean old man, Filipopol, and 2 others.Staynes, and Nevertopia.