The Dominion of ClimateChange is a massive, socially progressive nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.244 billion ClimateChangeans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, although Education is also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.2%.
The strong ClimateChangean economy, worth 82.2 trillion precipitations a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Soda Sales. Average income is 66,044 precipitations, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 427,518 per year while the poor average 4,090, a ratio of 104 to 1.
Citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, and blind students are at a disadvantage now that test papers printed in braille have been discontinued. Crime is a major problem, probably because of the absence of a police force. ClimateChange's national animal is the endangered species, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : ClimateChange's influence in India rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : ClimateChange's influence in India rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : ClimateChange's influence in India rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : ClimateChange's influence in India rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : ClimateChange lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- : ClimateChange relocated from Forest to India.
- : ClimateChange's influence in Forest rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : ClimateChange was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market and the Top 10% for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : ClimateChange was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : ClimateChange was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.