|Capital||Belgian Blue City|
The Bovinian State of CLovidia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Grandmaster Bee with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.04 billion CLovidians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Belgian Blue City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.7%.
The frighteningly efficient CLovidian economy, worth 123 trillion human lives a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Uranium Mining, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an impressive 118,648 human lives, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 885,893 per year while the poor average 4,643, a ratio of 190 to 1.
Politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border, indigenous tribal elders can be recognised by their designer watches and expensive suits, and it is illegal to carry an umbrella when the official weather forecast predicts a sunny day. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CLovidia's national animal is the 1337 CLovine, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CLovidia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : CLovidia was endorsed by The Free Land of United Libor Lefunkistan.
- : CLovidia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Following new legislation in CLovidia, it is illegal to carry an umbrella when the official weather forecast predicts a sunny day.
- : Following new legislation in CLovidia, indigenous tribal elders can be recognised by their designer watches and expensive suits.
- : Following new legislation in CLovidia, immigrants are asked to leave their cultural traditions and pride at the border.
- : Following new legislation in CLovidia, politicians are often seen with soldiers pointing guns at their heads.
- : CLovidia changed its national leader to "Grandmaster Bee".
- : Following new legislation in CLovidia, Grandmaster Bee has been known to threaten dissenting citizens with a machine gun at press conferences.
- : CLovidia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Panormia, Zerentopia, Volsar, Florin, Unibot III, Emeseses, FiTzGEraLdLAnD, Thus Sprach Zarathustra, Greater Cesnica, Aqueira, Collosuss, Delight, Razorback, Nation of Urie, Mundanus, Alpharoland, North Comunist Awelanius, Agalaesia, Bormiar, Black Hawk Raider Refugees, A Leaf on the Wind, and United Libor Lefunkistan.