The Armed Republic of CNPSC Tanganyika is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its burgeoning Dog population. The hard-working population of 473 million CNPSC Tanganyikans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 22.9%.
The CNPSC Tanganyikan economy, worth 18.7 trillion Congolese francs a year, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 39,634 Congolese francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate. CNPSC Tanganyika's national animal is the Dog.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CNPSC Tanganyika's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : CNPSC Tanganyika resigned from the World Assembly.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika relocated from The International Museum of Sireia to Artificial Solar System.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika's influence in The International Museum of Sireia rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : CNPSC Tanganyika relocated from Artificial Solar System to The International Museum of Sireia.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika was endorsed by The Republic of Enyo 87.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika endorsed The Republic of Evil Returns.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika was endorsed by The Republic of Evil Returns.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : CNPSC Tanganyika applied to join the World Assembly.