The People's Republic of Coaism is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its ubiquitous missile silos, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 591 million Coaismians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pancsova. The average income tax rate is 57.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Coaismian economy, worth 63.5 trillion Dinars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 107,464 Dinars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, and hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Coaism's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Coaism was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
- : Coaism was endorsed by The Republic of Androxis.
- : Coaism was endorsed by The Golden Mickey Mouse Republic of Disney Know it Alls.
- : Coaism was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Blaniotid.
- : Coaism was endorsed by The Great Trans Humanist Hotdog of Chungus World.
- : Following new legislation in Coaism, hiding wrinkles with make-up is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Coaism, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Coaism, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Coaism, it turns out that you actually can put a price on intangible cultural heritage.
- : Coaism endorsed The Federation of Ipsonasia.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Raghallaigh, Clialaad, Mancheseva City, Eloscape, Pirataria, Desrouleaux, Deathfall, United-Marrshmallows, Aexnidaral, Twilight Ways, Emastalia, Tomaenia, Mikkazuki, Caffeinated, Arvigiel, Brickfield, Bellcon, Acapais, Purple Ruthenia, Ikheria, Kingdom of Stargard, New Peoples Empire, Ramalia Shanatopian, Le Libertia, Ipsonasia, Chungus World, Disney Know it Alls, Androxis, and Baobab-Bumbaria.