The Protectorate of Collective Individualism is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 390 million Collective Individualists are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hive City. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Collective Individual economy, worth 29.3 trillion Favors a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 75,100 Favors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Adults pretending to be teenage girls claim to have wholesome motives, soldiers find that home gadgets and power tools are more effective as improvised weapons than the guns they've been issued, CI-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, and the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Collective Individualism's national animal is the The Other, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Collective Individualism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Collective Individualism was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Collective Individualism was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Collective Individualism was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : Collective Individualism was endorsed by The Federation of Republic of Berzerkistan.
- : Collective Individualism endorsed The Empire of LINAM.
- : Collective Individualism was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Collective Individualism was endorsed by The Empire of LINAM.
- : Following new legislation in Collective Individualism, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Collective Individualism, CI-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
Endorsements Received: 45 » VW53Aland, Tretrid, Ridann, Lingu, Pakitsk, Brotherland, H-Zhena, Zukchiva, Asendavia, The Eternal Land of Jong, The Three States of Fortuna, BuciLand, Dragons Blood, Chalan, Sovietsoyuz, Aivintis, Evrigenis, Virgoliaendorses, Rainbow Vests, Mays Austrian Nation, Raunch, Woodsind, Greater New Cassandra, Oofery, Staynes, Sokala, United China Nation, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Blobbo, Warren democracy, Technocratic Tagalog, Coruh, Liberstankonia, Modra, Philville2, Libertanny, A mean old man, Wiranath, Filipopol, Stellar Colonies, Nevertopia, LINAM, Republic of Berzerkistan, Santa Dystopia, and Refuge Isle.