|Leader||Overseer Amulius Flavus|
The Brotherhood of Comia Noracon is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Overseer Amulius Flavus with an iron fist, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cynical population of 6.616 billion Comia Noraconians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Temple Prime. The average income tax rate is 62.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Comia Noraconian economy, worth a remarkable 1,660 trillion Drachimas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 250,949 Drachimas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt, and crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Comia Noracon's national animal is the Emperor Scorpion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Comia Noracon was endorsed by The Republic of Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, crowds of flag-burning protesters tend to accidentally become crowds of burning protesters.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Comia Noracon was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, sending sick politicians "Get Well Soon" cards is considered bribery.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, the nation's atlases tend to go out of date every few weeks.
- : Comia Noracon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : Comia Noracon endorsed The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Comia Noracon was endorsed by The Empire of Rajtech.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, it is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Wickedly evil people, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaktirajya, Oronia, Mathematania, Liberillia, Kisovec, Greg Tucker, Acropylae, Lynier, Fallgriffin, Divina Patriae, Winter Aura, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, The Undivided, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Tropical Isles, Constantinopolisia, Pandaland II, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Holmani, Marshalia, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Vlobbania, New Belia, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Archonina, Zoran, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, and 40 others.Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, BIteland, Aldesport, Greynne, Yaspica, Forcaforta, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Isle Royale, Rowdy, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, San Mazer, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Eleftherios venizelos, Schlesien-Galizien, Lodiberdade, Schantan, Weratt, North South Westoria, Larxia, Meone, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, The Tynister, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rondria, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.