The Dictatorship of Communist republic of Kaiden is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by William Sprouce with an iron fist, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, parental licensing program, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 796 million Communist republic of kaidenians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kings City. The average income tax rate is 36.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Communist republic of Kaidenian economy, worth 63.0 trillion Communist dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 79,146 Communist dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government critics have noticed a lot of new neighbors with expensive surveillance equipment in their garages, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years, childhood friends of William Sprouce are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense, and environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Communist republic of Kaiden's national animal is the Wingmen Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was endorsed by The People's Republic of Capablanca.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Lionia.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector and Fattest Citizens.
- : Communist republic of Kaiden voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, childhood friends of William Sprouce are living it large abroad at the taxpayers' expense.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, depression sinks in after each election when voters realize they are stuck with these people for years.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, government critics have noticed a lot of new neighbors with expensive surveillance equipment in their garages.
- : Following new legislation in Communist republic of Kaiden, conversion therapy coupons are a popular present for coming of age ceremonies.
Endorsements Received: 165 » Shibutani, Zzozona, Former English Colony, Siwale, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Notyoutopia, Patrician, Territorio di Nessuno, Cretox State, Ellbonnia, Aerilia, New Lakemba, Orado, Koda-Land, Hardscrabble, Star Kingdom, Hamerica, Valentine Z, Port Naga, Lulubellia, Yaorozu, Empy, The Tampa Bay Rays, Loutsland, The Rhein States, Bankowiata, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Pytong, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Dreadton, Seijitsu, Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Republica Guilleana, North Bratislava, Great Jenovah, Climeria, 1 very fast endotarter, The Endless Eventide, Galbadiana, Votak Matim, Frances Francis the First of France, Kranostav, Slyakanya, Ethnon, Sundred, Kazoo Basin, Interdimensional Zone, Runeda, and 115 others.Wineclaw, Odelinor, Selfgradatude, Holy Oranz, Hewani, Kragsgale, Sevinland, The Iron Lions, Blyskalia, Sunto, Omnistria, Godwanna, Svenskskit, Yellops, The Pantheons, Nodnarb, The Serdey Islands, Libertania Democratica, Bharathvarsh, Illusia and Neverendia, Andexia, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, His Enduring Majesty, Aeolist, Sikol, Pallaith, Joodey, Ravendi, Xentherida, Heilhum Imperius, Sil Dorsett, Dabarastan, Wilkshire, El Fiji Grande, Planes, Moneyflows, Imperial Pieserged, Darkmondoria, Zyvetskistaahn, Madjack, Draconian Progression, East Akra, Pasargad, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Upper Libertatem, Simone Republic, Sachi, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Colfes, Super Girl, McMasterdonia, Xipher, Strongwill, Moubarakistan, Chips and Guac, Glurponia, Vesteysia, Barabolia, WeKnow, Katuda, Svenskan, Francois Isidore, Aoncarpa, Valgarda, Kromi, Zemnaya Svoboda, Maott, Figyjharli, Sanjurika, Trumpski, Wapistan, Dangine, Travislavania, Lol2639, Siforpeo, Tyirza, BTProductions, Clan Spaniel, Aryan Homeland, Xyrron, Steampunk Ariel, Mon Island, The Austro Germanic Union, Religioncord, Pleroma Sans Romans, Perikuresu, Defense For The World Assembly, Tsandonown, Seanat, Libvillia, Greater Ale Permars, Ariele, Centrialand, Novremia, Merconitonitopia, Card Kingdom, Boston Castle, Kastonvia, Sopernia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Venicea, Nova Arcania, Drueste, Erisoria, Outer Shenendoah, Sahriastan, Lionia, and Capablanca.