The Gryffinpuff Vibes of Cormactopia Prime is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Cormac Skollvaldr with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 7.423 billion Cormactopians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Welfare, Industry, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cormacville. The average income tax rate is 60.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cormactopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,037 trillion crucicrescents a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 139,830 crucicrescents, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Years of counter-terrorism planning are foiled by small details, tampons are used as cheap fishing bobbers, voting is voluntary, and the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller. Crime is totally unknown. Cormactopia Prime's national animal is the badger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cormacism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Confederacy of Klondica.
- : Cormactopia Prime created a new poll in Thalassia: "Should the Electoral Reform Act be enacted?".
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Republic of Talaria.
- : Cormactopia Prime endorsed The Republic of Little Helios.
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Republic of Little Helios.
- : Cormactopia Prime lodged a message on the Thalassia Regional Message Board.
- : Cormactopia Prime endorsed The Republic of The 3nd German Republic.
- : Cormactopia Prime was endorsed by The Republic of The 3nd German Republic.
- : Cormactopia Prime voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Union of the Axis Powers".
- : Cormactopia Prime endorsed The Rogue Nation of Jingdi Gatingland.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Badivermeraed, Czech Germania, Sho, Ayeinc, Zentata, Carlia, Liruslau, Antellopia, Subnautia, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, Kina Hiandro, The Gilded Star, Zambrosia, Ozovia, Nationific, Ferstat, Lushie, Arthenas, SteamPunk Squirrels, Spocklanders, Lopinia, Las Californias, Esslea, Philopanem, Cadavaca, Dardans, Ylministan, Irlinia, Canomere, Pirdop, Osterling, Sons Kal, Lewanda, Nuyan, Revelia, Peppa pig and Family, Emmagun, Oswald State Correctional Facility, CobaltCON, Arenado, Symmetria, Imperio Lautiriano, Ytrivaania, New Rikia, Eastern Hermopolis, Cryptitana, VaNation, Endrovia, Antwilla, Hasheminia, and 37 others.Grasswhistle, Monkelandd, Dutch Rational Tribes, Sail Nation, Cadukistan, Sauelsuesor, Eriama, Mand Chais, Pantos, United States of Schiff, Madden Oweight, Arenloria, Greater Mitarthand, Colacrapubli, Greyloche, Jerkania, NewHouston, Nilantive, Laconshire, Owl Archipelago, Ashurg, Xoskain, Oansos, Rawlopia, Sebutt Ruld, Southwestern Decland, Evehri, Alaniztan, Zeneslav, Being on Fire, Independent Hellenic States, Jingdi Gatingland, Monviea, The 3nd German Republic, Little Helios, Talaria, and Klondica.