The Republic of Cotber is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Garry Gunam with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, digital currency, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 4.12 billion Cotberia have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cotber City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 35.9%.
The thriving Cotberian economy, worth 332 trillion Cotber Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 80,749 Cotber Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 7.6 times as much as the poorest.
Hairdressers are forced to use all the tricks of the trade after citizens became required to wear helmets at all times, CSI Forest is this year's hit new crime show, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores, and mathematicians are gathering an infinite number of Bullfrogs and typewriters to see if they can recreate the works of Max Barry. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cotber's national animal is the Bullfrog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cotber's influence in Lets Talk Elections fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Cotber's influence in Lets Talk Elections fell from "Hegemony" to "Dominator".
- : Cotber's influence in Lets Talk Elections fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- : Cotber's influence in Lets Talk Elections rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Cotber relocated from The North Pacific to Lets Talk Elections.
- : Cotber was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Fayyayid.
- : Cotber was endorsed by The Byzantine Empire of Constantinolia.
- : Cotber was endorsed by The Democratic Social Republic of Makersaulache.
- : Cotber was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Eriadni.
- : Cotber was endorsed by The Republic of Elder Realms.
Endorsements Received: None.