The Kingdom of Coulthos is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, national health service, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.763 billion Coulthosians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coulthos City. The average income tax rate is 67.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Coulthosian economy, worth 145 trillion guilders a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is 82,685 guilders, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment, frat-house partying has become the national pastime, and being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Coulthos's national animal is the pegasus, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christopaganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Coulthos, being Leader has been voted one of the top ten most dangerous jobs.
- : Following new legislation in Coulthos, frat-house partying has become the national pastime.
- : Coulthos was endorsed by The Democracy of West Wirral.
- : Coulthos was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vaioretta.
- : Coulthos was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Guztavo.
- : Following new legislation in Coulthos, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in Coulthos, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians.
- : Following new legislation in Coulthos, criminals lock themselves in their mums' basements to avoid prison.
- : Coulthos endorsed The Kingdom of Andradus.
- : Coulthos was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Baobab-Bumbaria.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Estanglia, Caleban, Purgitz, Free Rosabell, United-Marrshmallows, Betelguesa, New Ryloth, Zakanda, Raghallaigh, Polgaria, Le Libertia, Pirataria, Poquaoi, Aexnidaral, Liberepublia, Union Lysk, Trollfaceia, Old Aweic Wirs, Elaeria, Brickfield, Liveropolis, Utopian Earth, Acapais, Arvigiel, Greenburgland, Murden, The Tugboat Complex, Troph Evinia, Lastovipol, Ipsonasia, Precisely Nothing, Eloscape, Mancheseva City, South Eastern Centralia, Basement Kitteh, Akeland, Dat Countreh, Cortlandt Manor, Mediocrea, ROFLOLMAO LAND, Twilight Ways, Oforrriand, The Democratic Peoples, Igueranel, Bolger, Clialaad, Lethen, Zangc, Terra Potestatem, Mikkazuki, and 39 others.United Kingdoms of Redania, Tital Mania, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Volkovica, Greatnessity City, Estingberg, Voxum Mortalum, Chadaria, Desrouleaux, Emastalia, Illangdonall, Purple Ruthenia, Thurston, Saarland-Niederbayern, Federal Republic of Respondia, New Sickled, Asian Hatia, Bethania, Upper Prestina, Deathfall, Envielle, Caffeinated, Kingdom of Stargard, Ikheria, New Peoples Empire, Chungus World, Travislavania, Ramalia Shanatopian, Pentisia, Geber Badz, Disney Know it Alls, Beriwen, Androxis, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Andradus, Baobab-Bumbaria, Guztavo, Vaioretta, and West Wirral.