|Faith||Neoasatru - popular but unofficial|
|Animal||thing in the corner of your eye|
The Birdemic Ornithocrazy of Crowacia is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Birdie Sanders with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, frequent executions, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.553 billion occult birdfolk and terrified humans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yfeldes. The average income tax rate is 93.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Crowfolk economy, worth 425 trillion souldusts a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 93,387 souldusts, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, document forgery is a critical skill for would-be politicians, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results, and many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Crowacia's national animal is the thing in the corner of your eye, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Neoasatru - popular but unofficial.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, many mayors are barely in office before being kicked out for minor parking violations.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, the lactose-intolerant are force-fed cheese products with predictably gassy results.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, document forgery is a critical skill for would-be politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, attempts to inform people about their unclaimed property are often mistaken for telephone scams.
- : Crowacia was endorsed by The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Republic of New Ladavia.
- : Crowacia endorsed The Kiwi Bird Forest of Ordealius.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Yfeldes to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Crowacia, all occult birdfolk and terrified humans live like kings.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Ruinenlust, Feladria, Ownzone, Cat-Herders United, Ransium, Canaltia, Turbeaux, Love and Nature, Novian Republics, Cheloboria, Appendia, Frieden-und Freudenland, Anachronolandia, Atsvea, Lura, Pen Blanityion, Hyon Delta, Ordand, Caterasia, Middle Barael, Window Land, Aeterno Tranquillitas, The Black Forrest, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Simbolon, Ironic Remarks, Candlewhisper Archive, The Most Serene Republicans, Terrabod, Blon Gre, Effazio, Bananaistan, Taco Respublic, The Void Territories, Roless, Norginlajicratefe, Forgotten Beauty, Cikya, Kannap, Artemis, Entitize, Garbelia, Ziotah and Riverside, Alcantaria, Zinguanaville, The Long Valley, Bregaria, Einswenn, The Cypher Nine, Rivienland, and 7 others.Daarwyrth, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Foir, Doxstern, New Ladavia, Ordealius, and Jutsa.