The Free Land of Cyberpunk is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Sub-Comandanta Cabra with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, daily referendums, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.903 billion Cyberpunkians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 90.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Cyberpunkian economy, worth 139 trillion Trons a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 48,075 Trons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and asking what someone does for a living is considered a faux pax for being potentially jobist. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyberpunk's national animal is the Amaguq, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Niflheimr.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyberpunk was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Laudesia.
- : Following new legislation in Cyberpunk, asking what someone does for a living is considered a faux pax for being potentially jobist.
- : Following new legislation in Cyberpunk, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Cyberpunk, exorbitant spending on icebreakers breaks the ice at every budget meeting.
- : Following new legislation in Cyberpunk, the government has officially clarified that "wee on your hands to save time" does not count as proper hygiene.
- : Following new legislation in Cyberpunk, fiscal policy hawks decry the sizable "panem et circenses" fund added to the public budget.
- : Cyberpunk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Marrabuk".
- : Cyberpunk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Microplastics".
- : Cyberpunk voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Digital Network Defense"".
- : Cyberpunk was endorsed by The Kingdom of Ecolaria.
Endorsements Received: 113 » Raghallaigh, Ipsonasia, Pirataria, Le Libertia, Eloscape, Primorye Oblast, And Spaces, Terra Potestatem, Mancheseva City, Euramericasia, Arvigiel, Caffeinated, The Democratic Peoples, Kingdom of Stargard, Leuxas, Penlopa, West Wirral, Geektopia, Brickfield, Deliber, P0ptr0pica, Poulton-with-Fearnhead, Baobab-Bumbaria, Poquaoi, Corovos, Royal Alchemia, Barcelona and Girona, Tarkovinia, Elwin, Alpharod, Benthamania, Voxum Mortalum, Tassaland, Sincluda, Fruitful, Machu Cornwall, Rawatna, Algamonzimt, Bursken, Asian Hatia, Abassyia, Havenwelle, Tital Mania, Cortlandt Manor, BIOTstate, Romanengo City, Utopian Earth, Beriwen, United Kingdoms of Redania, Gabingston, and 63 others.Gran Toledo, Polgaria, Gooblaria, Andradus, Lethen, Waluigi4Smash, Genistan, Free Rosabell, Samuelstani, Taskete, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, Akalshis, Paulotzia, Quartzinne, Calvar, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Akeland, Caprydania, Zakanda, Cetrea, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Almendron, Sablania, Pygania, Vlazinova, Greenburgland, Union Lysk, Former Raxhiria, Purple Ruthenia, Scaletta, Mediocrea, Zakronia, Oforrriand, Thurston, Kroll Union, Paisvasc, Ayolvuuz, United Northen States Canada, Guatemalan Corsica, Caprinia, Junkielien, The Eurasian Revolution Front, The Lost Men, Dirauti, Iceguin, Vinifera, Caleban, The Tugboat Complex, Averille, Coloamerica, Sudmar Island, Dark Edgyness, Pakistan 55, Mutualist American Republics, Ecodandia, Tapolkson, Kavaristan, Euperis, Lurinsk, Greatnessity City, Disney Know it Alls, Ecolaria, and Laudesia.