The Commonwealth of Cymru Broadcasters is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Aneurin Davies with a fair hand, and remarkable for its smutty television, national health service, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 3.574 billion Cymru Broadcasters love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cardiff. The average income tax rate is 97.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Cymru Broadcastersian economy, worth 543 trillion Punds a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 152,147 Punds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cymru Broadcasters's national animal is the Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cymru Broadcasters was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Following new legislation in Cymru Broadcasters, hidden bedroom-cams are installed to catch mothers doing their kids' homework.
- : Following new legislation in Cymru Broadcasters, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Following new legislation in Cymru Broadcasters, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Cymru Broadcasters, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Cymru Broadcasters, workers can choose whether they prefer offices that smell of pungent body odor or whale vomit.
- : Cymru Broadcasters voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : Cymru Broadcasters voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : Cymru Broadcasters endorsed The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Cymru Broadcasters was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
Endorsements Received: 61 » H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Brotherland, Ridann, Wiranath, VW53Aland, Hizuru, Axdel, Riveraland, Someseni, BearStackof2015, Squid Ruinosa, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Bullpups, Liberstankonia, Elejamie, Goodnamesarerare, Eagas, Matdor, Brethren, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Rhealaliit, East Malaysia, Servants of Gizmo, Evrigenis, Modra, Asendavia, Monix, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Tretrid, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, Acronis, Lingu, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, Aivintis, Rainbow Vests, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, and 11 others.Oofery, Technocratic Tagalog, TM-Jesselton, BuciLand, Coruh, Tseriesiscoming, Filipopol, A mean old man, Grey Haven of Tauraucania, Nevertopia, and Refuge Isle.