The Federation of Cyor is a huge, cultured nation, ruled by Alexander Edersom with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 964 million Cyorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Erando. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyorian economy, worth 105 trillion credits a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 108,940 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall, sex changes are routinely performed at Cyor's hospitals, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals, and citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cyor's national animal is the Panther, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, sex changes are routinely performed at Cyor's hospitals.
- : Cyor was endorsed by The Absurd Memory of Ravendi.
- : Cyor was endorsed by The Queendom of Eravonia.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, pharmaceutical companies emphatically promise that "your pills are in the mail" rather than admit any supply shortfall.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, online weather reports are predicting five years of glorious sunshine for Cyor.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, printing out government documents requires the approval of at least three admins.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects.
- : Following new legislation in Cyor, dark net forums trade the encryption keys to immortality.
Endorsements Received: 145 » Alunya, El Fiji Grande, The Rhein States, Territorio di Nessuno, Haor Chall, Spartoptia, Great Bights Mum, Black Templares, Yaorozu, Trillius, Egalico, Corfad, Napnomadia, North Bratislava, Dar es Saalam, General COE, Ethnon, Steampunk Ariel, Notyoutopia, Siwale, Ikea Rike, Shibutani, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Omnistria, Niradans, Sinelona, Shin-Hachioji, Pallaith, Shadowrik, Sea Ghost, Dreadton, Jasminlandia, Kasazzastan, Selfgradatude, Fayyayid, Frances Francis the First of France, Kwaj, Acrabinnia, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Votak Matim, Torakuen, New Pruessen, Sunto, Sundred, Koda-Land, Holy Oranz, Amauri, Q w e r t y, Federation Terra Australis, and 95 others.PlanetPunk, Joodey, Ibiscaton, Destructive Government Endorsing System, New Bremerton, Noahs Second Country, 1 very fast endotarter, Saturns Edge, Vincone Cae, Former English Colony, Test for a new hope, Wilkshire, GRANDE IMPERIO ORIENTAL PAGAO EUDUARDO, Hileville, Elder Realms, Maott, Guer Aike, Makersaulache, Xentherida, Constantinolia, Pasargad, Aratani, Astrind, Zumlandia, Loutsland, Glurponia, Kobagia, British Pacific Islands, Steraz, SORT, Xzavia-Hjar, Sockmanland, Utopicican, Wisconsota, Bearical, Valhalla123, Malta Comino Gozo, Lindsaystan, Penrith, Great Javadwipa, Rkainjel, Cuyan, Daiz, Runeda, Juggernautilus, Zeternia, The Tampa Bay Rays, Tamgu, New Octicarg, Lanterkint, Moisus, Duerrlewang, McMasterdonia, The Stratosphere Islands, Miruma, Delmak, Orven, Guslantis, Faircliff, Ponantine, Racoda, Abject Ludicrosity, Nakayo, Ozstan, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Gnomewatchers, The Iron Lions, Loli County, Moubarakistan, Neworva, Nothru Lerple, Wallachian People, Lendara, Altamonte, PotatoFarmers, Clan Spaniel, Angshire, United Kahndaq, Germanic Araya, Kranostav, Xagill, Yukti, Pazair, Phoeba, Empy, Seenvorland, Viridiann, Daymonskinner, Dabarastan, Zyvetskistaahn, Orado, United Anglo-America, Parmovand, Eravonia, and Ravendi.