The Republic of Cypher is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Binix with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-working, democratic population of 2.892 billion Cypherians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Industry, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Zeon. The average income tax rate is 22.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Cypherian economy, worth 439 trillion Bits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 151,845 Bits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Ghost regiments exist only on paper, baiting is a national sport, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property, and there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cypher's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cypher was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Cypher was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Cypher's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Cypher's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Cypher was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Cypher ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Cypher was endorsed by The Constitutional Kingdom of Xagill.
- : Cypher was endorsed by The Comply or Die of Kranostav.
- : Cypher was endorsed by The Holy Golden Society of Germanic Araya.
- : Cypher was endorsed by The Kingdom of Angshire.