The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 36.626 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 2.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,309 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 172,263 Beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
No one is quite sure what many government officials look like, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Cyreneanian politicians, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, blackface performers claim they are being deliberately ironic.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Effective Medications".
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Nephara".
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Incanate of Hanrimac.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Ascendancy of The Union Empire.
- : Cyrenean was endorsed by The Island of Wes Eloniostanisstan.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, a suspicious number of John Smiths are known to donate to Cyreneanian politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, no one is quite sure what many government officials look like.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, several citizens have complained about scientists abducting their pets for experimentation.
Endorsements Received: 82 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Slaytania, Spncrgmn, Coreras, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Anisopterra, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Gal Cradia, City of Saint Nicolas, Medetas, Vivolkha, Drewish, Namakan, Calrad, Yakkandiania, Waitiki, Ali Faridi, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Marxist Germany, Galimania, Novegia, Republic of Libriano, Zeklandia, Isentran, Testa, Katitania, The unidet Of life, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, and 32 others.Ardelenia, Holma, Slaughter Machine, Violent Trees, The Galactic American Imperium, United States of Island land, VuVuVaz, Krystalveil, Geolapo, Wischland, Killettland, Artyolae, Selu-Ahare, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, Silvedania, Grimmywelsh, Samonaemia, Faradova, Greater Puptioneberadon, Vestyria, Burka, Xanthorrhoea, Phaialee, Iron Soviet, Potato puppet of potatoland, Victorian Dynasty, Sashkoland, Girls Who Say Bruh, Wes Eloniostanisstan, The Union Empire, and Hanrimac.