The Island of Cyrenean is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by President with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 35.452 billion Cyreneanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cyreneai. The average income tax rate is 29.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cyreneanian economy, worth a remarkable 6,441 trillion Beahs a year, is extremely specialized and solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 181,706 Beahs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass, President is famed for giving great back rubs, and rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century. Crime is totally unknown. Cyrenean's national animal is the Dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cyrenean lost the endorsement of The Kingdom of RathLan.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, President is famed for giving great back rubs.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, legislation sometimes has to battle through weeks of filibustering to pass.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the law says it's okay to sell a bomb to a terrorist so long as they promise not to detonate it.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, the horniness of the great-horned Dog is considered a national priority.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away.
- : Following new legislation in Cyrenean, executions are marked by quiet dignity and maybe a final round or two of whist.
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Honeydewistania".
- : Cyrenean voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: 88 » The Soylent Green Party, Tzo, Solleana, Slaytania, Spncrgmn, Coreras, Zyrcrestia, North Southumberland, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Zeganas, Better Indonesia, Anollasia, Lacuna, Dustwind, Kyrizstanislav, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Ignis Cinere, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Anisopterra, Northern Nivaria, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Gal Cradia, City of Saint Nicolas, Terra Royaume, Ytvigshill, Medetas, Vivolkha, Drewish, Namakan, Calrad, Yakkandiania, Waitiki, Ali Faridi, Kachikawawa, Liberdon, The Republic of Osea, Islands of Czechia, Uprus, Marxist Germany, Galimania, and 38 others.Novegia, Republic of Libriano, Makykay, Zeklandia, Isentran, Testa, Katitania, The unidet Of life, Ilfarasia, Clialaad, Maconshinbernititte, Ardelenia, Holma, Eppur, Slaughter Machine, Violent Trees, The Galactic American Imperium, S Mova Derat, Ner Epiand, Megistos, United States of Island land, VuVuVaz, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Geolapo, Saint Islaw Wra, The Assembly of Awesomeness, Wischland, Killettland, Artyolae, Selu-Ahare, Renetopia, Capea, Greater Theowherveld, Silvedania, Alemputo, Marroc, and Dorab.