The Imperial Crown of Czech Germania is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its keen interest in outer space, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 832 million Czech Germanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Administration also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leichten. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 60.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Czech Germanian economy, worth 78.7 trillion Czech Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 94,608 Czech Dollars, with the richest citizens earning 9.7 times as much as the poorest.
Air Czech Germania is rumored to receive more government funding than the Czech Germanian Air Force, weapons produced by newly nationalized armaments factories have been found to contain sawdust instead of gunpowder, vitriolic divorce proceedings have become prime-time television, and a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for Silver Hawk sacrifices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Czech Germania's national animal is the Silver Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Czech Germania's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Czech Germania's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Czech Germania's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Czech Germania was refounded in Osiris.
- : Czech Germania ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Justanistan.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Kingdom of Felhaven.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Empire of Pasargad.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Byzantine Empire of Constantinolia.
- : Czech Germania was endorsed by The Grand Federation of Xentherida.