The United Socialist States of Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Evo Morales with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 2.221 billion Czechoslovaks are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Praha. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Czechoslovak economy, worth 257 trillion korunas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 115,991 korunas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extreme political groups are outlawed, the consent form for routine blood pressure measurement has been nominated for the 'Novel Of The Year' award, fifteen-year-olds cannot walk younger siblings to school without a professional Childcare and Education Certificate, and unpopular cops are fired at a moment's notice by the citizens they police. Crime is totally unknown. Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate and the Top 5% for Smartest Citizens and Best Weather.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia relocated from Balder to The Communist Bloc.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia was refounded in Balder.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia ceased to exist in Osiris.
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".