|Leader||the Count of Camelias|
|Faith||the Throne of Yearning|
The Most Faithful Empire of Da Lusofonia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by the Count of Camelias with a fair hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, pith helmet sales, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless population of 10.218 billion Lusophones enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Healthcare, although Public Transport, Education, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Social Policy receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trezeno. The average income tax rate is 24.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Da Lusofonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,098 trillion sovereigns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 205,361 sovereigns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The Count of Camelias panders to nontraditional families, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools, the government has invited tenders from other nations to run the country's infrastructure, and nobody ever seems to enter or leave the armour-plated flying castle that serves as the seat of government. Crime is totally unknown. Da Lusofonia's national animal is the ember pelican, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is the Throne of Yearning.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Da Lusofonia created a custom banner.
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in CPLP fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in CPLP fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in CPLP rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Da Lusofonia relocated from The Commonwealth of Crowns to CPLP.
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Da Lusofonia published "Esclarecimentos relativos à saída da região Portugal" (Bulletin: Policy).
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Da Lusofonia's influence in The Commonwealth of Crowns rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".