|Leader||Queen Demi Maria I|
The Royal State of Daarwyrth is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Queen Demi Maria I with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working population of 3.216 billion Daarwyrthers have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Daarsted. The average income tax rate is 95.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Daarwyrthian economy, worth 576 trillion royales a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 179,177 royales, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Many aides in Queen Demi Maria I's office are known to be serial jaywalkers, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails', the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities, and surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Daarwyrth's national animal is the whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Mareism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Daarwyrth endorsed The Federal Republic of Gloomspick.
- : Daarwyrth endorsed The Federation of Myuscao.
- : Daarwyrth endorsed The Federal Republic of Dasche.
- : Daarwyrth endorsed The Peoples Republic of Inkwell of Inkwell Hell.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Dominion of Tur Ada.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, surrealist houses shaped like mushrooms and volcanoes dominate the wealthiest neighborhoods.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, the government is constantly producing new maps to accommodate the continual renaming of cities.
- : Daarwyrth was endorsed by The Easter VrijStaat of Ownzone.
- : Following new legislation in Daarwyrth, escargots have lost their charm ever since they started to be called 'cooked land snails'.
- : Daarwyrth voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
Endorsements Received: 53 » Terrabod, Simbolon, Hyon Delta, Garbelia, Verensika, Ruinenlust, East Stederland, Ransium, Frieden-und Freudenland, Love and Nature, Roless, Kawastyselir, Uan aa Boa, Pen Blanityion, Blon Gre, The Most Serene Republicans, Cuillin, Uniania Geeth, Dark Chocolate Enthusiasts, The Cypher Nine, Effazio, Tscharva, Arklanda, Verdant Haven, The Rhuarc Bastion, Aeterno Tranquillitas, Cat-Herders United, Lura, Ziotah and Riverside, Zerkyr Xiszczy, Atsvea, Novian Republics, Anachronolandia, Taco Respublic, The Long Valley, Hoochlandia, Window Land, Gorthias, Feladria, Kepler-0085, Alcantaria, Bananaistan, Litauengrad, The Black Forrest, The Void Territories, Norginlajicratefe, Canaltia, Eryndlynd, The New Bluestocking Homeland, Reannia, and 3 others.Ironic Remarks, Ownzone, and Tur Ada.