The Armed Republic of Dabrowa is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its compulsory military service, compulsory gun ownership, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-working, democratic population of 361 million Dabrowans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.1%.
The strong Dabrowan economy, worth 24.9 trillion denars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 68,961 denars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 245,772 per year while the poor average 13,919, a ratio of 17.7 to 1.
Throwing garbage out of your house's front window makes it legally someone else's problem, children have taken to using semaphore in light of the recent mobile phone ban, badminton was recently banned due to 'unacceptable violence' inherent to the game, and hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock". Crime is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Dabrowa's national animal is the Bison, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Allied Republics of Northern Nivaria.
- : Dabrowa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Avant-Garde Commonwealth of Ascended Union.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Sovereign Commonwealth of Evertopia.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of The Republic of Osea.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Grand Duchy of Kachikawawa.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Waitiki.
- : Dabrowa was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Anisopterra.
- : Dabrowa's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Dabrowa, hundreds of subterranean tunnels are being built as part of "Project Morlock".
Endorsements Received: 14 » Kuriko, Valentian Elysium, The Soylent Green Party, New Fania, Ignis Cinere, Wysrod, Dustwind, Anisopterra, Waitiki, Kachikawawa, The Republic of Osea, Evertopia, Ascended Union, and Northern Nivaria.