|Capital||The City of Dahom|
The Fury of Dahom is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Al-Anazi with a fair hand, and renowned for its national health service, daily referendums, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 5.355 billion Dahomians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The City of Dahom. The average income tax rate is 75.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Dahomian economy, worth 746 trillion Moneyzes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, fairly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, Information Technology, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 139,478 Moneyzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
A suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles, and the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dahom's national animal is the Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Our religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dahom was endorsed by The Federation of Ephem.
- : Dahom was endorsed by The United Federation of Coruh.
- : Dahom was endorsed by The Holy Capitalist Haven of La xinga.
- : Dahom was endorsed by The Fanciful Tales of Refuge Isle.
- : Dahom was endorsed by The Vivancantadian Kartaganra of Technocratic Tagalog.
- : Dahom was endorsed by The Φnιtεd Εmpιδε of Pεδεgδιnιɒ of East Malaysia.
- : Following new legislation in Dahom, the government spends more on chasing distant comets than on basic infrastructure.
- : Following new legislation in Dahom, exam halls are littered with used needles and empty pill bottles.
- : Following new legislation in Dahom, rebuilding efforts for a recently destroyed cathedral aren't expected to be completed for another century.
- : Following new legislation in Dahom, a suspicious number of male students have joined the Ladies' Wrestling League.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Brotherland, ReeK, Am Echad, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Bullpups, Kangarawa, Dragonia, CopyCato, Wiranath, Mastariere, Socialist Holy American Empire, Someseni, VW53Aland, Gorbastan, Dark Edgyness, Axdel, Hizuru, Republic of Berzerkistan, Neruch, Euricanis, BearStackof2015, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Pakitsk, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, The United Asian Republics, Plazland, Libertanny, Dragons Blood, Liberstankonia, The Death Syndicate, Firenation91, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, United China Nation, Evrigenis, Asendavia, Kalaratri, Merlovich, Zukchiva, Ridann, Fellon, The Eternal Land of Jong, Todd McCloud, Tretrid, Lingu, BuciLand, The Three States of Fortuna, Staynes, and 12 others.Rainbow Vests, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Greater New Cassandra, A mean old man, Arkalarius, Santa Dystopia, Survivoristan, East Malaysia, La xinga, Coruh, and Ephem.